Past Activities / Achievement
- Orientation on basic logistic for FCHV in Mugu district.
- Technical and monitoring support for effective implementation of “Community based Newborn Care Program” in Dang and Kavre districts.FCHV Fund Utilization Training Program.
- Piloting of “Capacity Development of FCHV Using Adult Learning Program Techniques.
- Training of Human Resources for Health (CMA training)
- Conduction of training on Reproductive Health, BCC and other public health issues Researches/Studies (Survey, Ethnographic, Evaluation, Follow-up, etc.)
- Community Based Newborn Care Program in Dang and Kavre, UNICEF. The program included training to health workers at health facility level and community level, follow up study, logistic management (inclusive of supply of logistic materials related to CBNCP Program to District Office) and monitoring and evaluation of the program.
- Research study on Public Private Partnership in Health Sector under Ministry of Health and Population.
- Protocol Review on Community Based Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI) (HF level, community Level), Save the Children, SUAAHARA (Completed).
- Survey on Verbal Autopsy to ascertain causes of neonatal death in Nepal, in 6 districts, USAID/Nepal.
- Implemented Learning Circle Training to strengthen the Health Mothers’ Group meeting based on to HF level staff and community staff in H4L districts.
- Revise/ rewrite of the CB-NCP package based on the outcome of discussion, meetings and workshop, Save the Children.
- Development of integrated package of CB-IMCI and CB-NCP as CB-IMNCI package.
- Technical support in updating birthing centres of Nawalparasi district in financial support of Save the Children.
Implementation of CBIMNCI training (HF level, Community level, Follow up After Training, Drug Retailer Orientation, Review Meeting, Dropped out Training) in Nawalparasi district with a view to assist Save the Children.
- Conducted ethnicity based HMIS Data Analysis mainly in maternal and Child Health in 87 priority VDCS in 12 districts of Health for Life (H4L)/RTI.
- Performed feasibility study for CB-IMNCI Training site development in Surkhet and Nepalgunj Medical College and CB-IMNCI coaching site development in Salkot and Melkuna VDCs (Surkhet) and Bardiya, Health for Life (H4L)/RTI.
- Participation in District planning for the implementation of CBIMNCI in Arghakhanchi and Rolpa Districts.
- Technical Support incapacitating service providers in 15 birthing centres of H4l Districts.